Hosted by Sylvia Fedoruk Canadian Centre for Nuclear Innovation, University of Saskatchewan and Tourism Saskatoon, the 11ICI will gather specialists from around the world to explore and share ideas on the latest developments and progress in nuclear sciences, production, processing and applications of radioactive and stable isotopes.
The conference will be structured across six major scientific categories:
- Production of isotopes
- Extraction of isotopes and uranium mining
- Radio-analytical chemistry
- Nuclear physics research; Isotopes in Cosmos and Astrophysics
- Application of isotopes in soil and plant sciences
- Radiochemistry and radiopharmaceuticals
The announcement was made during the 10th edition of the ICI (10ICI), held on February 3-7, 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In the 25 years history of the ICI, this is the second time the event comes to Canada. Previously it was held in Vancouver in 1999.
The website of the World Council of Isotopes provides you with an overview of the past International Conference on Isotopes events.